Saturday, August 05, 2006

A New Sense of Enlightenment Part 1 (#26)

I've recently seemed to get a clear grasp of who I am, and have bypassed the stage of self identification, and gone to the self actualization phase (coined by maslow).

I've been recently thinking about how many people are confused about life's events, so they then turn to the people they think know the most about life. Which is very, very sad.

The only way a person will start to understand the world and the worlds most confusing events is through themselves, and THEN accepting many of the truths of life.

They can only understand if they believe in themselves, question the things about life themselves and not blindly conform to others views; if people did things because they wanted to, because of their free will, people would understand more in themselves, thus leading to self understanding.

Once you understand who you are and you accept yourself to the fullest most 100% and have no feelings of void in yourself, you have that special sense of wonder flowing through your body, only then can you then learn to accept the truths of life.

One thing on truth, is that the truth NEVER means to be hurtful, delightful, sad, angry, or whatever it is, the truth means to be just their existing just in itself, being itself. So, if you are hurt or feel that the truth is a load of crap, then you must re-evaluate who you are, and whether or not you accept that it is true; question it. Could it really be the truth? What if really is? Or what if its really not?

One thing recently I've been thinking about and studying is human emotions and human naturality and the strive for humans to just be wild and be HUMANS. I've also been studying and researching psychology and the artificial things presented in this world. I recently made a list of things that many people will at a first glance disregard as the truth, but if you listen for a moment to my thinking process you may be astonished to see the results as I was myself.


Natural Human Characteristics <-----> Artificial Human Characteristics

I did much thinking about this the past couple of days (since I've had time to think cause my girfriend is down south...grr) And I thought a lot about WHY there is confusion in life and I've come up with a mini chart about SOME, NOTE: SOME, of the reasons many of the confusions and things in life cant be explained is because of the conflict between these two things.

Some of the terms I use in other ways than just what the word actually means so ill explain my thinking. And by the way these are just some of the things I could think of.

Natural Human Characteristics

Happiness
Boredom
Security
Confusion


<-------->


Artificial Human Characteristics

Religion
Laws
Morals
Beliefs

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home