Friday, July 28, 2006

Training is nothing, Will is everything (#24)

Im not sure why, but I keep having re-occuring thoughts on something that I cant seem to extricate from my mind. Will....and Training...

I train and workout vigorously, as often as I can, I self study things people wouldnt even consider existing at my age. Yet I do it for a higher cause; that cause is in my mind worthy of para-military training and extreme working out/ extreme self teaching. Which I know is not really worthy of anything but I feel like doing it, so im doing it anyways, because I choose too.

But the one thing that sticks in my mind more than anything else is, in real life training isnt everything. Everyone thinks that if your in the military you cant be killed or hurt, or if your some special guy capable of doing amazing things like flying(just a random example), or have some special ability that no one else has. But in real life anything, and I mean ANYTHING can be done to stop, or do something against anyone no matter their abilities.

As long as you put yourself in a mind frame that exists only to you, your perception, your reality will become twisted and distorted to fit your desire. Many people say proffessionals require vigorous training, but certain proffessions require WILL. Training is something obviously, if you cant figure out how to add 2 +2 then clearly theres something wrong.

But when you get deeper into understanding certain things like saving lives, or helping people, or military and politics, you start to realize that anything can be done, the training at that point is at such a level that everyone is close to the same level of ability, thus will starts to mean everything. The will inside your body should drive you to do amazing/powerfull things, and make you exceed to to have different/weird abilities normal people dont seem to posses. Inevitably people may call you weird or other oddities, but in the end result youve just become something entirely different from them, in a better more positive note.

"The training is nothing, will is everything!"

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again, I agree with your thoughts and enjoy reading you observations. Where the mind goes the body will follow.(what the mind believes the body will achieve.)

April 18, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home