Friday, January 20, 2006

Hate of the world (#15)

....

Everytime I see one thing that pisses me off. It always somehow connects to the other things I hate. Always. My anger grows every moment im ticked off, my thinking makes it grow worse and worse, then people get in the way. And then I get pissed.

Yet what pisses me off the first place...?

I hate when so called "good" people claim and explain how they are good and use their "good" things to do good to the world. Yet what they dont see is what bad things they do. Clearly Most people dont know what real good even is. (see my post #12)

Example

Family anf friends claiming that I am a loser for staying inside on a friday night after finals. Why dont you go out and party and have fun like the rest of the teenagers? If you just went out you might have fun and be a happier person. Staying inside and being a loser will in the end make you grow up and have a bad life.

Let me first start of by saying THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

Saying THAT I AM SOMETHING, a loser. Is one hell of a steriotype. So apparently im a loser because I do things I WANT to do and avoid the things I HATE. Saying that im a loser, only makes me more pissed off to prove to that there is no such thing as a loser.

Like the rest of the teenagers? So family, friends, teachers. First you claim that there shouldnt be peer pressure and "encourge" us not too fall under the horrors of it. Yet the next moment telling me I should go have fun and conform to social outings. IF I WANT TO, I would.

If i went out to have what you call "fun", clearly I dont think it is. Saying it is, doesnt make me belive it. I know what I like, why and how. I hate parties and social teenage functions where they get out of hand. And that happens quite a bit these days.

And how does it prove that because im supposudly unhappy to your view that ill grow up and have a bad life? OBVIOUSLY your the one making me (in your view) have the bad life by stating all this, pissing me off more, by trying to do "good" trying to "help", obviously you dont know what the terms help or good imply. Good is a form of whatever you belive makes you happy and feel excited. Help doesnt mean telling me what to think or do. But rather Guiding what I think to make me understand myself better.

Maybe I just wanted to stay in today, or maybe I wanted to not go out and do something here? Is that a problem? I have things I like to do, that I consider fun inside my house, and I would do stuff outside my house. But generally no one else thinks that is FUN. At least no one I know. What do i think is fun? Well thats my business but the fact still stand that whatever i consider fun , is to me.

Its sad that even So called adults even do this. Even friends, or family.

And back to my original statement. One thing that ticks me off, leads to another. After being pissed off about this, only leads me to grow stronger hatred against it. And Then it always somehow ends up connecting to other things I hate.

Steriotyping my first leads to peer pressure peer pressure leads to uneducated decisions. Unedcuated decisions leads to stupidness, which leads to anger, which leades to violence, which leads to death, and unhappiness.

Enough of that could potentially corrupt and contradict what it is we think at first.

I hate peer pressure, steriotypes, stupid decisions (especially without cause or sufficiant reasoning behind it), anger usually leads to even less compromising and reasoning, and violence leads to death. And I hate death. I am personally not afraid of it, I hate it done to others. Dying naturally or dying the way you want to die, thats cool. But dying without your concent or naturally.....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That ticks me off!!!!

Quote ~ To acquire knowledge, one must study; but to acquire wisdom, one must observe. Marilyn vos Savant

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home